TERMS & CONDITIONS – BOOKING ROLLERBATICS™ TOURS
Please read the following information carefully. This constitutes an Agreement between You (the "Customer") and SkyQuest Adventures LLC
SERVICES PROVIDED: SkyQuest Adventures LLC provides booking services and delivers E-Tickets via the Internet, and the Customer accepts that this service is rendered by SkyQuest Adventures LLC. SkyQuest Adventures accepts payment for the tour prior to the tour’s departure. Our Rollerbatics Tour Operators operate the aerobatic planes and all associated tour operations (customer loading, flight operations, maintenance, fuel, etc.)
RESERVATION FEE: There is no reservation fee. We take your credit card information to secure the reservation and will NOT charge the card for the tour until you arrive and the weather is cooperating.
CANCELLATIONS: We typically sell out tours, and “no-shows” result in a lost tour for all involved. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the time of the tour. There is a cancellation fee of $25 for reservations cancelled without 24 hour notice. There is no fee charged for tours cancelled by us due to the weather. Please e-mail our representatives at email@example.com for cancellations or changes. If you must call, please dial 818-584-2847 to speak to one of our representatives about cancellations and changes. Please call between the hours of 9:00am and 6:00 pm Pacific Time. When you contact us, please give us your Reservation ID Number and provide complete contact details. All cancellations must be made directly with SkyQuest Adventures representatives at the e-mail address or phone numbers listed.
SkyQuest Adventures LLC is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to cancellations, whether by the Customer or by SkyQuest Adventures LLC
COMMUNICATING WITH SKYQUEST ADVENTURES LLC: Please feel free to contact us by phone or by e-mail at: 818-584-2847 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAYMENT AND PRICING:
- All transactions are conducted in U.S. Dollars.
- All tours must be secured at the time of booking by a valid credit card.
- Any unforeseen changes in price or availability will be advised in Customer's confirmation and E-Ticket.
- By placing an order with SkyQuest Adventures, you are accepting SkyQuest Adventures LLC's prices for the services SkyQuest Adventures LLC provides.
- An estimate of the applicable taxes is included in the quoted prices, unless the online brochure page for the tour states otherwise.
- If paying for the tour with a credit card, Customer is hereby stating that Customer is the authorized cardholder or that Customer has been authorized by the cardholder to use the credit card. In the event the credit card is dishonored, rejected or later contested for any reason, Customer agrees to pay the amount indicated on the order form to SkyQuest Adventures LLC
- The rates shown on this web site are SkyQuest Adventures LLC's rates and are not the rates of any other entity.
- YOUR TOTAL PRICE FOR ANY TRANSACTION, INCLUDING ALL AMOUNTS PAYABLE TO SKYQUEST ADVENTURES LLC, WILL ALWAYS BE DISPLAYED TO YOU PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
- Abusive or Disruptive Behavior - In the sole discretion of a tour manager or its guide, driver, pilot or agent, any guest deemed to engage in abusive or disruptive behavior during a tour or activity will be warned once that such behavior must cease. If the guest continues the abusive or disruptive behavior, the guest may be removed from the tour or activity and there will be no refund.
- Intoxication - In the sole discretion of a tour supplier or its guide, driver or agent, any guest who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be prohibited from the tour or activity. Intoxicated guests will not be allowed to participate and there will be no refund for intoxicated guests or for any companions who choose to not take the tour as a result.
FEE FOR CHANGING DATES AND/OR TIME: Date changes can be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis. There is no fee to change the date or time of the tour provided it fits SkyQuest Adventures LLCs tour availability and that the Customer is booking the same tour.
E-MAIL: SkyQuest Adventures LLC’s system sends e-mail automatically to one and only one e-mail address, so be sure the e-mail address listed in the e-mail box on the order form is the address where Customer can receive the e-mail needed for this tour. Do not add other e-mail addresses to the comments section, as the system cannot send there.
E-MAIL ACCEPTED BY CUSTOMER AS PROOF OF DELIVERY: SkyQuest Adventures LLC provides booking services and delivers E-Tickets via the Internet. Customer hereby agrees that Customer has accepted the Internet as the means of delivery for Customer's E-Tickets. Customer further agrees that SkyQuest Adventures LLC's proof that the E-Tickets were provided online and sent by e-mail establishes legal proof of delivery.
GENERAL INFORMATION & POLICIES:
- The term Customer in these Terms and this Agreement refers to the person who placed the order with SkyQuest Adventures LLC and the person whose credit card was used to make the purchase.
- The Customer may be asked to present a photo I.D. when presenting your E-Ticket.
- The term tour is used herein to refer to services, tours, tickets, transportation, performances, or activities that SkyQuest Adventures LLC offers.
- Duration of tour hours is approximate.
- No smoking in tour vehicles or aircraft.
- Tour guide gratuity is at the Customer’s discretion and is not included.
- SkyQuest Adventures LLC reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to traffic, bad weather, aircraft availability or maintenance issues, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park and state agencies.
- SkyQuest Adventures LLC reserves the right to cancel or change tour content and prices without prior notice.
- Tour content are subject to change without notice; tours may not be flown in the order as described in the tour descriptions due to safety conditions.
- Only those items stated on the web site brochure page are included in the tour.
- Only those items stated on the web site brochure page as included in the price of the tour are included; any other items are additional.
- SkyQuest Adventures LLC is not responsible for delays or service interruption due to inclement weather, mechanical failure, accidents, traffic congestion, acts of God or other circumstances beyond SkyQuest Adventures LLC's control.
- SkyQuest Adventures LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen articles left on board any form of transportation used on the tour.
- The information, products and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. In the event that the Customer makes a booking on the Web site and SkyQuest Adventures LLC later determines the product was inaccurately priced or inaccurately described, SkyQuest Adventures LLC shall have no obligation whatsoever to honor the booking and the booking may be declared null and void. SkyQuest Adventures LLC shall refund any payment made by the Customer. SkyQuest Adventures LLC may, solely at its discretion, offer the Customer the product at the correct price or as correctly described.
- SkyQuest Adventures LLC shall not be responsible for any breach of this agreement caused in part or in whole for any reason outside the reasonable control of SkyQuest Adventures LLC
- Customer agrees that SkyQuest Adventures LLC has earned the full purchase price collected for processing ticket orders whether or not Customer redeems the tickets.
USE OF THE WEB SITE: As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant that (i) you are at least 18 years of age; (ii) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation; (iii) you will use this Web site in accordance with this Agreement; (iv) you will only use this Webs ite to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act; (v) you will inform such other persons about the terms and conditions that apply to the reservations you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto; (vi) all information supplied by you on this Web site is true, accurate, current and complete. SkyQuest Adventures LLC retains the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Web site and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: SKYQUEST ADVENTURES LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING FOR SALE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY SKYQUEST ADVENTURES LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SKYQUEST ADVENTURES LLC, ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
INDEMNIFICATION: Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SkyQuest Adventures LLC, its affiliate companies, its officers, directors, agents and employees against any costs, fines, claims, damages, charges or fees (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising by reason of this transaction.
GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California. In the event the Customer defaults on the terms of this Agreement, the Customer agrees to pay to SkyQuest Adventures LLC, all costs, fees and expenses including reasonable attorney's fees.
VALIDITY OF TERMS: If any provision, paragraph or subparagraph of this Agreement is adjudged by any court of law to be void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in effect. The parties agree that in such event the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced with a provision or provisions having the same economic effect.
- This agreement shall be binding on, and shall inure to the benefit of, the parties to it and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns. In all matters contained in this agreement, time is of the essence.
- All trademarks and photo copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Images on this Web site are for factual depiction only.
CUSTOMER AGREES TO USE OF ELECTRONIC RECORDS: By ordering through SkyQuest Adventures LLC's Web site, the Customer agrees to SkyQuest Adventures LLC's use of electronic records to evidence this agreement. The Customer understands that the Customer has the right to not consent to the use of electronic records by canceling this transaction. In such event, this will be null and void. The Customer consent applies only to this transaction. The Customer hereby waives any objection the Customer may have to SkyQuest Adventures LLC's use of electronic records in court should it be necessary for SkyQuest Adventures LLC to enforce the terms of this agreement.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with regard to the Customer's purchase. All prior representations, oral or written, and all prior agreements, oral or written, are no longer valid; this Agreement represents the understanding between the Customer and SkyQuest Adventures LLC This Agreement or any portion hereof shall not be construed against the drafting party by reason of that party having drafted the agreement or portion hereof.
WEB SITE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND NOTICES - DEFINITIONS:
- Any reference to "Customer" or "You" includes any family members, friends, employees, agents or persons accessing and using this Web site to purchase or book any product or service.
- Any reference to SkyQuest Adventures LLC includes its affiliates and suppliers.
- To the extent permitted by law, the management reserves the right to revoke the rights granted herein and refund the purchase price of the ticket.
- All contents of this Web site are owned by SkyQuest Adventures LLC Copyright 2014, SkyQuest Adventures LLC All rights reserved.
Last Updated August 11, 2014